Enhance your business performance through a
variety of flexible trailer solutions
Explore Our Trailers
Our customers are at the center of what we do,
and we operate according to our core values
Our Core Values
We are always seeking creative ways to find reliable, innovative, and cost-efficient trailers to support your daily business operations.
We are dedicated to delivering the highest level of service for all your specific needs.
Benefit from the knowledge of our expert professionals.
Cooperation is vital to success. We seek to understand your demands and objectives through constant communication to find the best trailer’s solution.
“I have been leasing trailers from this company for the past year and have been extremely satisfied with their competitive pricing, the quality of their trailers and the experience of their staff. They always go above and beyond to ensure that my needs are met.”
“Excellent service, great prices, helpful and experienced staff. Thanks!”
“Recently had to lease a trailer for a construction project and Torrent Leasing exceeded my expectations with their flexible leasing plans. 10/10”
“I’ve been a long-time customer of this company and have always been impressed with their service. The trailers are always in great condition and the team is always responsive and helpful.”
“I have been using this company for all of my trailer leasing needs for the past few years and have never been disappointed. The guys working there are awesome! Looking forward to doing business with you guys again.”
“Recently needed to lease a trailer for a long-distance move and this company provided the best price and high-quality trailers. Great experience!”
Marcus St John
“I have been leasing trailers from this company for the past year and have been extremely satisfied with their service. The trailers are always in great condition and the team is quick to respond to any issues or concerns I have.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Maintenance included?Milak2023-02-10T13:02:46+00:00
– Yes, the deposit is refundable provided that you return the trailer in the same condition as you received it. At the time of the release, one of our staff members will conduct a maintenance report to ensure the trailer is in good condition to be released.
If you vacate your lease before it ends, you will not be eligible to receive a deposit refund.
– You can apply by filling out the application form on our website. We need you to fill out the credit application form and submit the following documents:
* the Driver’s license of the Company Owner,
* the Articles of Incorporation or Annual Report of your company
* a Certificate of Insurance to prove your fleet is insured
Once we receive the application, we will get back to you with an answer within 24 hrs. If you’re approved, you’ll be assigned a trailer. This means you need to put the trailer’s VIN# on your Certificate of Insurance and send us a copy. IMPORTANT NOTE: The COI has to list Torrent Leasing as the Loss Payee.
We will send you a lease agreement and a rate agreement that you will have to sign. Once all of the paperwork is done, you will be instructed to make a payment for the security deposit and the first month’s rent.
Do you lease to sell?Milak2023-02-10T13:00:14+00:00
– We have a variety of flexible leasing options. It’s best to give us a call to find out about our current offer. You can also subscribe to our newsletter in order to stay up to date with all of our offers!
Where I can pick up the trailer?Milak2023-02-10T12:59:55+00:00
– Once we have everything signed and sealed, you will be instructed to come to our yard in Addison, Illinois to pick up the trailer. It’s important that we plan this at least a day in advance to make sure we have everything prepared and not to keep your driver waiting!
What is the shortest lease?Milak2023-02-10T12:59:35+00:00
– We have a variety of lease options designed to best suit your needs. Our shortest term lease is a daily rental. We have special offers for daily and weekly rental. In addition to that we do month to month leasing and long term starting from 6 months and up to 5 years.
Where are you located?Milak2023-02-10T12:59:12+00:00